Home > Merger PDF Files with PDF Combiner
Wondershare PDF Merger is a stand-alone application that can be used to merge and manage your PDF documents. PDF Merger is used to merge multiple PDF files or selected pages from one or more files into a PDF file.
PDF Merger is an efficient PDF tool to help you combing multiple PDF files into one for better organizing, archiving and batch printing. It allows you to choose any part of pages from the selected PDF files and merge flexibly to create a new PDF file. Also you can set the properties and security for the merged PDF file.
Key Features of PDF Merger
Support merging password-protected PDF files
- For the owner password-protected PDF files: PDF Merger can remove the password and merge PDF files directly.
- For the user password-protected PDF files: you need to type in the password, and then PDF Merger can remove the user password and merge the files for you.
Flexible partial selection and merging methods
PDF Merger enables you to select and rearrange the pages in PDF files to merge flexibly. With this helpful PDF tool, you can select any pages in PDF files by page ranges: All, Odd, Even, Part (e.g.: 1, 3, 5, 7-10). Then you can choose Sequence or Reverse page sort to merge. PDF Merger also empowers you to merge all PDF files alternately with the selected page sort.
Easy to use
- Simple guide on the PDF Merger makes it easy to merge pdf files.
- With just a few clicks, PDF Combiner can complete pdf merging in fast speed.
- PDF Merger allows users to select output folder at their will.
- Intuitive interface of PDF Merger can show the added file information-name, size, status, encrypted or not, etc.
- Kind reminder when removing added file or closing PDF Merger is convenient for people.
PDF Merger Screenshot
PDF Merger System Requirements
OS: Windows 7/XP/Vista/2003 32bit
Minimum Hardware Requirements: 500 MHz processor, 256 MB Memory, 15 MB hard disk space
So don't hesitate, go ahead to merger PDF files with PDF Merger right now!