PDF Editor Pro Mac
Do you need a PDF Editor for Mac? Here I recommend Wondershare PDF Editor Pro for Mac, which has powerful functions, including:
* Support OCR(Optical Character Recognition)
* Extract text from scanned PDF to make the content searchable and editable
* Edit text, images directly within PDF files
* Convert PDF files to Office documents, EPUB files, HTML pages and Text files
* Add text, images, and signatures into PDF files
* Add multiple annotations and comments on PDF files
* Highlight, underline, and strike through text in PDF files
* Reformat the layouts by drag-and-drop
Go for this PDF Editor Mac, then edit PDF files as you wish!
PDF Editor Pro Mac User Guide
Part 1: How to Edit PDF Text?
Step 1. Choose 'Add Text' in the toolbar, and then click on any area on the page, you can add text into the PDF file.
Step 2. After choosing Touchup Tool in the toolbar, you can Click on the text, and then you can delete it, or move the text block by dragging and dropping; Or Double click on any text in the PDF file, and then you can modify the text within editable text block.
Part 2: How to Convert PDF to Office formats, EPUB, HTML, and Text?
In PDF Editor Pro Mac screen, just click on the Convert' icon on the toolbar and then choose the format you need to convert (.doc, .xls, .pptx, .html, .txt, .epub), after that click 'Convert' button to convert PDF to your needed format.
Part 3: How to perform OCR to scanned PDF?
Open a scanned PDF file with PDF Editor Pro Mac, and a pop-up window will appear asking you if you want to perform OCR to the current file. Just select the right language of your PDF file and click 'Perform OCR' button, PDF Editor Pro Mac will perform OCR to scanned PDF files in a few seconds.
PDF Editor Pro for Mac System Requirements
OS Supported: Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 or later
CPU: Intel 512MHz
Hard Disk: 100M and above
Sounds Wonderful? So why are you waiting? Go for this PDF Editor Mac right NOW!